I love visiting Lakeridge Winery and doing their free tours and tastings. But what’s even more fun is their monthly festivals that pair the wines with delicious food and live music.
Marking the beginning of spring, the event has Lakeridge wine, beer soft drinks and a variety of seafood for purchase, along with free live music and an area with local arts and crafts vendors.
A $2 donation gets you into the festival, with 100% of the proceeds benefiting the Autism Society.
The event runs 10am to 5pm on Friday (March 26) and Saturday (March 27), and 11am to 5pm on Sunday (March 28).
All weekend long there will also be the normal free winery tours and tastings. I love their Southern White and Red wines.
Lakeridge Winery is located on Hwy 27, just north of Clermont and 3 miles south of Florida Turnpike exit 285. Call them at 1-800-768-WINE.
- iHeart Radio Hosts Free Monster Jam® Triple Threat “Feast with the Beast” Zombie Bash at Ace Cafe Orlando Aug 17 - August 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup August 11, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Highball & Harvest, Foxtail Coffee, and More - August 11, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts Thrill Fest Ride Night Aug 17 @seaworld - August 9, 2018
- Geek Out at Orlando Science Center’s ‘Science Night Live’ August 18 - August 8, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Fixx Aug 23, 2018 - August 6, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Cocoa Beach Resort - August 5, 2018
- Writer’s Block Bookstore and Quantum Leap Winery Present Author Sandra Brown Aug 9 - August 3, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Offers Summer Deal on Howl-O-Scream 2018 Tickets #NowhereToHide @BuschGardens - August 2, 2018
- TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2018 Feature Central Florida Amusement and Theme Parks - August 2, 2018
- Monster Jam Triple Threat Series Rolls into Orlando’s Amway Center Aug 18, 2018 + Discount Code #MonsterJam @amwaycenter - August 1, 2018