I love visiting Lakeridge Winery and doing their free tours and tastings. But what’s even more fun is their monthly festivals that pair the wines with delicious food and live music.
Marking the beginning of spring, the event has Lakeridge wine, beer soft drinks and a variety of seafood for purchase, along with free live music and an area with local arts and crafts vendors.
A $2 donation gets you into the festival, with 100% of the proceeds benefiting the Autism Society.
The event runs 10am to 5pm on Friday (March 26) and Saturday (March 27), and 11am to 5pm on Sunday (March 28).
All weekend long there will also be the normal free winery tours and tastings. I love their Southern White and Red wines.
Lakeridge Winery is located on Hwy 27, just north of Clermont and 3 miles south of Florida Turnpike exit 285. Call them at 1-800-768-WINE.
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018
- David S. Pumpkins Returns to Madame Tussauds Orlando in October - September 30, 2018