I love visiting Lakeridge Winery and doing their free tours and tastings. But what’s even more fun is their monthly festivals that pair the wines with delicious food and live music.
Marking the beginning of spring, the event has Lakeridge wine, beer soft drinks and a variety of seafood for purchase, along with free live music and an area with local arts and crafts vendors.
A $2 donation gets you into the festival, with 100% of the proceeds benefiting the Autism Society.
The event runs 10am to 5pm on Friday (March 26) and Saturday (March 27), and 11am to 5pm on Sunday (March 28).
All weekend long there will also be the normal free winery tours and tastings. I love their Southern White and Red wines.
Lakeridge Winery is located on Hwy 27, just north of Clermont and 3 miles south of Florida Turnpike exit 285. Call them at 1-800-768-WINE.
- Out and About: The LEGO Movie Days Make LEGOLAND Florida Even More Awesome! #BuiltForKids #LEGOMovieDays - July 19, 2019
- ICE! at Gaylord Palms to Feature ‘The Polar Express’ for 2019 #CAGP19 #VisitICE2019 - July 18, 2019
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Returns Aug 23 with Record Breaking 120+ Restaurants @VisitOrlando #MagicalDining - July 17, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando Salutes First Responders with Half Off Admission Through July 31 #SeaWorldOrlando - July 16, 2019
- Apollo 11 Moon landing 50th Anniversary Events This Week in Central Florida #Apollo11 - July 15, 2019
- Dates Unveiled for the 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays #WaltDisneyWorld - July 14, 2019
- Win a Family 4-Pack of Tickets to Disney’s Newsies at Osceola Arts! @Osceola_Arts #Giveaway - July 10, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Hosts THE LEGO MOVIE DAYS Weekends in July and August 2019 #BuiltForKids - July 9, 2019
- Osceola Arts Presents Disney’s ‘Newsies’ Starting July 12 @Osceola_Arts - July 8, 2019
- July 4th Fireworks To Live Stream From Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Tonight - July 4, 2019