I love visiting Lakeridge Winery and doing their free tours and tastings. But what’s even more fun is their monthly festivals that pair the wines with delicious food and live music.
Marking the beginning of spring, the event has Lakeridge wine, beer soft drinks and a variety of seafood for purchase, along with free live music and an area with local arts and crafts vendors.
A $2 donation gets you into the festival, with 100% of the proceeds benefiting the Autism Society.
The event runs 10am to 5pm on Friday (March 26) and Saturday (March 27), and 11am to 5pm on Sunday (March 28).
All weekend long there will also be the normal free winery tours and tastings. I love their Southern White and Red wines.
Lakeridge Winery is located on Hwy 27, just north of Clermont and 3 miles south of Florida Turnpike exit 285. Call them at 1-800-768-WINE.
- Pirates Dinner Adventure To Reopen July 4 After Hurricane Irma Damage - June 19, 2018
- Chef Gary Appelsies Launches Free Central Florida YMCA Summer Food Tour - June 18, 2018
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Debuts New ‘Jurassic World’ Kids’ Suites - June 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 16, 2018: Cask & Larder, Pizza Bruno, Pharmacy, Paddlefish, and More - June 16, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts Ron Pope June 29, 2018 - June 15, 2018
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Removes All Single-Use Plastic Shopping Bags and Plastic Straws from its 12 Theme Parks - June 14, 2018
- Nicki Minaj And Future bring their ‘NickiHndrxx’ Tour to Amway Center Oct 20, 2018 - June 13, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Celebrates Superhero Week June 14-17, 2018 - June 12, 2018
- Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend Roars Into Daytona International Speedway July 5-7, 2018 @DISupdates - June 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2018 *UPDATED* - June 10, 2018