I love visiting Lakeridge Winery and doing their free tours and tastings. But what’s even more fun is their monthly festivals that pair the wines with delicious food and live music.
Marking the beginning of spring, the event has Lakeridge wine, beer soft drinks and a variety of seafood for purchase, along with free live music and an area with local arts and crafts vendors.
A $2 donation gets you into the festival, with 100% of the proceeds benefiting the Autism Society.
The event runs 10am to 5pm on Friday (March 26) and Saturday (March 27), and 11am to 5pm on Sunday (March 28).
All weekend long there will also be the normal free winery tours and tastings. I love their Southern White and Red wines.
Lakeridge Winery is located on Hwy 27, just north of Clermont and 3 miles south of Florida Turnpike exit 285. Call them at 1-800-768-WINE.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating National Margarita Day - February 21, 2019
- Florida Strawberry Festival Brings The Yum To Plant City Feb 28-Mar 10, 2019 #BerryFest19 - February 20, 2019
- MegaCon Orlando Brings Star-Studded Fandom Fun May 16-19, 2019 #MegaConOrlando19 - February 19, 2019
- Chef José Andrés to open Jaleo and Pepe Restaurants at #Disney Springs Winter 2019 @ChefJoseAndres - February 18, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces 2019-2020 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season @drphillipsctr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 15, 2019
- Out and About: Cheddar’s Adds New Comfort Food Dishes to the Menu #CheddarsScratchKitchen #csktvtheloop - February 14, 2019
- Pentatonix and Rachel Platten Bring World Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center June 1 #PTXTheWorldTour - February 13, 2019
- Walt #Disney World Offering New Dining Package for Final Months of IllumiNations at Epcot - February 13, 2019
- 142nd Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 15-17, 2019 #SilverSpursRodeo - February 12, 2019
- Free Indie-Folkfest 2019 Returns to the Mennello Museum of American Art Feb 16 @MennelloMuseum - February 11, 2019