She rose to fame in the “High School Musical” films, and this weekend actress/singer Vanessa Hudgens returned to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for a vacation.
While there, she met up with the “Beast” from Disney’s animated film “Beauty and the Beast,” as seen in the photo below, taken yesterday, February 13.
Hudgens next co-stars in the upcoming motion picture “Beastly,” which will be released in theaters March 4, 2011, and after that, “Suckerpunch,” in theaters March 25, 2011.
[Photo courtesy of Walt Disney World/Todd Anderson, photographer]
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023