Looking for a fun event to get the family outdoors this weekend?
Sponsored by the City of Orlando, Orange Audubon Society, PBSJ and Orange County Parks and Recreation, the event will feature bird watching excursions, nature photo shoots, native plant identification hikes, wilderness hikes and hay rides.
There will also be bird banding and mist-netting demonstrations, tree giveaways, door prizes and live folk music.
The event is this Saturday, February 19, from 9am until 3pm, and is free to attend. Fort Christmas Park is located at 1300 Fort Christmas Road in Christmas, FL.
For more information call Orlando Wetlands Park at 407-568-1706.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022