Looking for a fun event to get the family outdoors this weekend?
Sponsored by the City of Orlando, Orange Audubon Society, PBSJ and Orange County Parks and Recreation, the event will feature bird watching excursions, nature photo shoots, native plant identification hikes, wilderness hikes and hay rides.
There will also be bird banding and mist-netting demonstrations, tree giveaways, door prizes and live folk music.
The event is this Saturday, February 19, from 9am until 3pm, and is free to attend. Fort Christmas Park is located at 1300 Fort Christmas Road in Christmas, FL.
For more information call Orlando Wetlands Park at 407-568-1706.
- Michael Bublé Returns to Central Florida Feb 2019 with Shows in Orlando and Tampa - November 18, 2018
- The Central Florida International Auto Show Rolls Into Orlando Thanksgiving Weekend + Ticket #Giveaway - November 14, 2018
- Backstreet Boys Return to Orlando with Amway Center Show Aug 24, 2019 @backstreetboys @amwaycenter - November 13, 2018
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces #HAMILTON Single Ticket On Sale Date For Orlando Shows @drphillipsctr - November 12, 2018
- Orlando Science Center to Host Thanksgiving Break Camps for Kids Nov 19-21, 2018 - November 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up – November 10: Urbain 40, Ford’s Garage, Taverna Opa, and More - November 10, 2018
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Welcomes Conductor Laura Jackson for Tchaikovsky & Mozart - November 8, 2018
- Get Your DIY On at Maker Faire Orlando November 10-11 #OrlandoMakers - November 6, 2018
- KIDZ BOP Weekend Returns to LEGOLAND Florida Nov 10-12, 2018 #BuiltForKids - November 3, 2018
- Festival Of Trees Returns to Orlando Museum Of Art Nov 10-18, 2018 @omaorlando - November 2, 2018