Looking for a fun event to get the family outdoors this weekend?
Sponsored by the City of Orlando, Orange Audubon Society, PBSJ and Orange County Parks and Recreation, the event will feature bird watching excursions, nature photo shoots, native plant identification hikes, wilderness hikes and hay rides.
There will also be bird banding and mist-netting demonstrations, tree giveaways, door prizes and live folk music.
The event is this Saturday, February 19, from 9am until 3pm, and is free to attend. Fort Christmas Park is located at 1300 Fort Christmas Road in Christmas, FL.
For more information call Orlando Wetlands Park at 407-568-1706.
- Orlando Shakes and Michael Andrew Bring to Life the World Premiere of Jack and the Beanstalk April 4 – May 4, 2019 @OrlandoShakes - March 25, 2019
- Walt Disney World Announces A New Pavilion and More Coming to #Epcot - March 24, 2019
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019
- Busch Gardens Tampa 2019 Food & Wine Fest Starts this Weekend @BuschGardens #CorksAndCoasters - March 16, 2019
- Swamp Sistas Host La La Charity Brunch for Second Harvest March 24, 2019 @SwampSistas @feedhopenow - March 15, 2019
- Pi Day 2019 Pie Deals in the Orlando Area #PiDay - March 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises 2019 Ticket Prices During Peak Periods - March 13, 2019
- Universal Orlando Releases New Details For Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - March 12, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park Opens for 2019 Season #BuiltForKids - March 11, 2019