Looking for a fun event to get the family outdoors this weekend?
Sponsored by the City of Orlando, Orange Audubon Society, PBSJ and Orange County Parks and Recreation, the event will feature bird watching excursions, nature photo shoots, native plant identification hikes, wilderness hikes and hay rides.
There will also be bird banding and mist-netting demonstrations, tree giveaways, door prizes and live folk music.
The event is this Saturday, February 19, from 9am until 3pm, and is free to attend. Fort Christmas Park is located at 1300 Fort Christmas Road in Christmas, FL.
For more information call Orlando Wetlands Park at 407-568-1706.
- Out and About: The LEGO Movie Days Make LEGOLAND Florida Even More Awesome! #BuiltForKids #LEGOMovieDays - July 19, 2019
- ICE! at Gaylord Palms to Feature ‘The Polar Express’ for 2019 #CAGP19 #VisitICE2019 - July 18, 2019
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Returns Aug 23 with Record Breaking 120+ Restaurants @VisitOrlando #MagicalDining - July 17, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando Salutes First Responders with Half Off Admission Through July 31 #SeaWorldOrlando - July 16, 2019
- Apollo 11 Moon landing 50th Anniversary Events This Week in Central Florida #Apollo11 - July 15, 2019
- Dates Unveiled for the 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays #WaltDisneyWorld - July 14, 2019
- Win a Family 4-Pack of Tickets to Disney’s Newsies at Osceola Arts! @Osceola_Arts #Giveaway - July 10, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Hosts THE LEGO MOVIE DAYS Weekends in July and August 2019 #BuiltForKids - July 9, 2019
- Osceola Arts Presents Disney’s ‘Newsies’ Starting July 12 @Osceola_Arts - July 8, 2019
- July 4th Fireworks To Live Stream From Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Tonight - July 4, 2019