Looking for a fun event to get the family outdoors this weekend?
Sponsored by the City of Orlando, Orange Audubon Society, PBSJ and Orange County Parks and Recreation, the event will feature bird watching excursions, nature photo shoots, native plant identification hikes, wilderness hikes and hay rides.
There will also be bird banding and mist-netting demonstrations, tree giveaways, door prizes and live folk music.
The event is this Saturday, February 19, from 9am until 3pm, and is free to attend. Fort Christmas Park is located at 1300 Fort Christmas Road in Christmas, FL.
For more information call Orlando Wetlands Park at 407-568-1706.
- Walt Disney World Resort to Offer Special 4-Park Magic Tickets in 2019 - January 17, 2019
- LEGOLAND® Florida Offers New Free Florida Resident Preschool Pass - January 15, 2019
- Don’t Miss Your Shot! Hamilton Comes to the Dr. Phillips Center Jan 22-Feb 10, 2019! @DrPhillipsCtr - January 14, 2019
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks For Free On January 17, 2019 - January 14, 2019
- 2019 Preschool Card Returns for Free Admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica for Florida Kids - January 13, 2019
- The 2019 Florida State Fair Comes to Tampa Feb 7-18 + Win Tickets! #MyFloridaStateFair @FLStateFair - January 12, 2019
- Go Behind-The-Scenes at SeaWorld Orlando During Inside Look Weekends in January - January 11, 2019
- Orlando Science Center Hosts #Otronicon Edition of Science Night Live Jan 19, 2019 - January 10, 2019
- Aquatica® Orlando Becomes First Water Park In The World To Be A Certified Autism Center - January 9, 2019
- Go Back 20 Years with The Pauses 1998 Tribute Show Weekend at Will’s Pub Jan 11-12 - January 8, 2019