When is a TweetUp not just a TweetUp? When it includes baked goods.
The event is just an informal gathering to get out, meet each other and enjoy some delicious vegan treats.
I’ve raved about Babycakes before, and if the word “vegan” makes you nervous, it shouldn’t. Everything I’ve tasted so far gets a thumbs up from the taste buds.
SweetUp Orlando takes place February 20 from 1pm to 3pm at Babycakes, which is located inside the Fresh-A-Peel building (next to T-Rex in the Downtown Disney Marketplace).
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023