Relive some of Kissimmee’s history by bringing your family to this weekend’s PRCA Silver Spurs Rodeo of Champions at the Silver Spurs Arena.
2011 marks the 126th year for the rodeo and hundreds of top rodeo professionals are here to compete in events such as bull riding, steer wrestling, saddle bronc riding, bareback riding, and barrel racing. Yes, there will even be rodeo clowns.
The rodeo starts today (Feb 18) at 7:30pm, continues Saturday (Feb 19) at 7:30pm, and finishes Sunday (Feb 20) at 2pm.
Tickets are a mere $15 per person, per day, and children 10 and under are free when accompanied by a paying adult. All paid admissions also include free admission to the Osceola County Fair being held next door.
The Silver Spurs Arena is located at Osceola Heritage Park (1875 Silver Spur Lane) in Kissimmee. For more information visit the Silver Spurs Rodeo website or call 407-67RODEO.
Here’s a video of a previous Silver Spurs Rodeo to whet your appetite:
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023