While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading.
Orlando Food Critic Scott Joseph says Lime Fresh Mexican Grill will debut soon at Winter Park Village. Bye, bye Johnny Rockets!
And The Daily City says 55 West downtown will soon be home to a new Five Guys Burgers & Fries. They need one over by Disney so I don’t have to drive so far.
The Daily City also has a video wrap-up of performance artist Brian Feldman’s latest project: “The Skill Crane Kid.”
Orlando Attractions magazine reports the Sheraton Safari Hotel by Disney has new owners who are planning a $25 million renovation.
The Travelin’ Gringo went to the 2nd Annual Deland Craft Beer Festival – I love these things, too.
Finally, Save Pleasure Island has a photo gallery showing the Rock’n’Roll Beach Club is no more. So sad – I made a lot of great friends at that club.
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023