While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading.
Orlando Food Critic Scott Joseph says Lime Fresh Mexican Grill will debut soon at Winter Park Village. Bye, bye Johnny Rockets!
And The Daily City says 55 West downtown will soon be home to a new Five Guys Burgers & Fries. They need one over by Disney so I don’t have to drive so far.
The Daily City also has a video wrap-up of performance artist Brian Feldman’s latest project: “The Skill Crane Kid.”
Orlando Attractions magazine reports the Sheraton Safari Hotel by Disney has new owners who are planning a $25 million renovation.
The Travelin’ Gringo went to the 2nd Annual Deland Craft Beer Festival – I love these things, too.
Finally, Save Pleasure Island has a photo gallery showing the Rock’n’Roll Beach Club is no more. So sad – I made a lot of great friends at that club.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023