Every year, one of NASCAR’s most prestigious races is held just a two-hour drive from Orlando – the Daytona 500.
That’s a lot of left turns.
This year’s event takes place on February 20, 2011, and not only will it bring in thousands of NASCAR fans to Central Florida, but it will be broadcast on the Fox Network to millions of viewers. It’s also going to be the first Daytona 500 to race on the newly repaved track.
It is the culmination of Speed Weeks that includes today’s Budweiser Shootout, and in between now and next Sunday’s big race, there are smaller races, driver meet-and-greets, live music, and more.
Individual tickets range from $55 to $189, with packages starting at $294 and going up to $1885. There is also a pre-show concert with country superstar Brad Paisley with VIP tickets (including a Daytona 500 ticket, Sprint FANZONE/Pre-Race access and VIP area access) going for $154.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit the official website of the Daytona 500.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023