What goes together better than blues music with an afternoon of great BBQ food?
If that rings true with you, then you need to get yourself downtown on Saturday, February 19, for the City of Orlando’s 5th Annual Blues-B-Q.
This year’s festival features a line-up of great blues musicians, headlined by the legendary Buddy Guy. Also performing will be Cece Teneal and The Selwyn Birchwood Blues Band.
The BBQ side of the event will be provided by Bubbalou’s Bodacious Bar-B-Que, Porkie’s Original BBQ, Blackwater BBQ, and Ole Skool BBQ.
The event is free to attend, but the BBQ and other edibles are pay for what you eat. It’s being held at Church Street Plaza, in front of the Amway Center from 4pm until 10pm.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022