What goes together better than blues music with an afternoon of great BBQ food?
If that rings true with you, then you need to get yourself downtown on Saturday, February 19, for the City of Orlando’s 5th Annual Blues-B-Q.
This year’s festival features a line-up of great blues musicians, headlined by the legendary Buddy Guy. Also performing will be Cece Teneal and The Selwyn Birchwood Blues Band.
The BBQ side of the event will be provided by Bubbalou’s Bodacious Bar-B-Que, Porkie’s Original BBQ, Blackwater BBQ, and Ole Skool BBQ.
The event is free to attend, but the BBQ and other edibles are pay for what you eat. It’s being held at Church Street Plaza, in front of the Amway Center from 4pm until 10pm.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023