What goes together better than blues music with an afternoon of great BBQ food?
If that rings true with you, then you need to get yourself downtown on Saturday, February 19, for the City of Orlando’s 5th Annual Blues-B-Q.
This year’s festival features a line-up of great blues musicians, headlined by the legendary Buddy Guy. Also performing will be Cece Teneal and The Selwyn Birchwood Blues Band.
The BBQ side of the event will be provided by Bubbalou’s Bodacious Bar-B-Que, Porkie’s Original BBQ, Blackwater BBQ, and Ole Skool BBQ.
The event is free to attend, but the BBQ and other edibles are pay for what you eat. It’s being held at Church Street Plaza, in front of the Amway Center from 4pm until 10pm.
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023