While Aerosmith lead singer Steven Tyler is busy doing his “American Idol” thing, drummer Joey Kramer decided to vacation in Orlando.
Yesterday (February 25), he was spotted at Disney’s Hollywood Studios hanging out with Goofy at the “Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith.” The Walt Disney World roller coaster is not only named after the band, but features an soundtrack of the band’s classic hits to listen to during the ride.
Anyone else spot him out and about this weekend?
[Photo courtesy of Walt Disney World/Diana Zalucky, photographer]
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023