While Aerosmith lead singer Steven Tyler is busy doing his “American Idol” thing, drummer Joey Kramer decided to vacation in Orlando.
Yesterday (February 25), he was spotted at Disney’s Hollywood Studios hanging out with Goofy at the “Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith.” The Walt Disney World roller coaster is not only named after the band, but features an soundtrack of the band’s classic hits to listen to during the ride.
Anyone else spot him out and about this weekend?
[Photo courtesy of Walt Disney World/Diana Zalucky, photographer]
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023