Like Beer? Busy February 3? If you answered yes and no to those questions – in that order – then I have two events you won’t want to miss.
The first takes place at Big River Grille & Brewing Works at Disney’s Boardwalk Resort. What? You didn’t know there was a brewpub at Disney? Yes, there is and it’s really good beer, too, due to the fact that it’s run by the same company that owns Gordon Biersch Brewery.
This Thursday, February 3, from 2-6pm, Big River Grille will be tapping their newest creation, Spiced Hefeweizen. It’s described as a German-style wheat beer spiced with coriander and orange peel. During the event, guests can get $2 pints of the new beer.
A short drive away, in Dr. Phillips, the recently opened World of Beer will be hosting the Orlando Weekly’s party for the release of the February 2011 issue of their popular Drink magazine.
From 5:30-8pm, those in attendance can enjoy complimentary Shipyard beer, and Thursday’s are also ladies night, so if you’re female, it’s a good night to go to World of Beer for this event. The Dr. Phillips location is at The Marketplace at Dr. Phillips (at the corner of Sand Lake and Dr. Phillips Blvd).
The creative beer fan could even time it so it’s possible to attend both events.
- The 28th Annual Florida Film Festival Announces Grand Jury and Audience Award Winners #FFF2019 - April 22, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Hosts Auditions for Jesus Christ Superstar National Tour on Saturday, April 20 @drphillipsctr #JesusChristSuperstar - April 18, 2019
- Party for the Planet Returns to Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 20-22, 2019 #EarthDay2019 #PartyforthePlanet - April 17, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2019 Picks For Easter Dining And Family Fun In Orlando - April 16, 2019
- Monster Jam World Finals XX Roll Into Orlando’s Camping World Stadium May 10-11, 2019 #MonsterJam - April 15, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Digital Ticket Lottery for Dear Evan Hansen #YouWillBeFound #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - April 12, 2019
- Five Reasons You Should Attend the 2019 Florida Film Festival #FFF2019 - April 11, 2019
- Central Florida Foodie Events for April 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - April 7, 2019
- Out and About: CityArts Opens in Historic Roger Kiene Building in Downtown Orlando - March 31, 2019
- Out and About: Tony Roma’s Serves Up Delicious New Classics Menu Through April 28, 2019 @TonyRomas - March 27, 2019