Those who appreciate beer may already be familiar with the Shipyard Brewing Company. The brewer not only offers its fine craft beer in stores, but has several brewpubs in the Northeast U.S.
Well, the company has a new location in the Orlando area and it’s much more than the traditional brewpub, as it also incorporates a local market and bakery. The Shipyard Emporium (as it is called) will also feature fine wine and hand-crafted local beer, as well as award-winning ales and Capt’n Eli’s Soda from the Shipyard Brewing Company in Portland, Maine.
Yes, you read that right – not only will they sell the company’s bottled libations, but will brew their own. There is a 28-gallon brewing system on premises that will serve as the caldron for Orlando brewer Ron Raike’s concoctions.
This Friday, January 28, the Shipyard Emporium will be holding a grand opening celebration. In addition to food and beverage samples, there will be an interactive photo booth, entertainment and a chance to meet the staff, including Shipyard Brewing Company’s owner, Fred Forsley.
The event runs from 6pm to 10pm and, according to general manager Allison Stevens, will “give customers the opportunity to meet local vendors, sample a variety of our food and beverage offerings, and check out everything our fresh marketplace has to offer.”
The Shipyard Emporium is located at 200 West Fairbanks Avenue (the former site of Strollo’s Cucino Due) in Winter Park, Florida.
[Image courtesy of Shipyard Brewing Company]
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023