Those who appreciate beer may already be familiar with the Shipyard Brewing Company. The brewer not only offers its fine craft beer in stores, but has several brewpubs in the Northeast U.S.
Well, the company has a new location in the Orlando area and it’s much more than the traditional brewpub, as it also incorporates a local market and bakery. The Shipyard Emporium (as it is called) will also feature fine wine and hand-crafted local beer, as well as award-winning ales and Capt’n Eli’s Soda from the Shipyard Brewing Company in Portland, Maine.
Yes, you read that right – not only will they sell the company’s bottled libations, but will brew their own. There is a 28-gallon brewing system on premises that will serve as the caldron for Orlando brewer Ron Raike’s concoctions.
This Friday, January 28, the Shipyard Emporium will be holding a grand opening celebration. In addition to food and beverage samples, there will be an interactive photo booth, entertainment and a chance to meet the staff, including Shipyard Brewing Company’s owner, Fred Forsley.
The event runs from 6pm to 10pm and, according to general manager Allison Stevens, will “give customers the opportunity to meet local vendors, sample a variety of our food and beverage offerings, and check out everything our fresh marketplace has to offer.”
The Shipyard Emporium is located at 200 West Fairbanks Avenue (the former site of Strollo’s Cucino Due) in Winter Park, Florida.
[Image courtesy of Shipyard Brewing Company]
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023