Those who appreciate beer may already be familiar with the Shipyard Brewing Company. The brewer not only offers its fine craft beer in stores, but has several brewpubs in the Northeast U.S.
Well, the company has a new location in the Orlando area and it’s much more than the traditional brewpub, as it also incorporates a local market and bakery. The Shipyard Emporium (as it is called) will also feature fine wine and hand-crafted local beer, as well as award-winning ales and Capt’n Eli’s Soda from the Shipyard Brewing Company in Portland, Maine.
Yes, you read that right – not only will they sell the company’s bottled libations, but will brew their own. There is a 28-gallon brewing system on premises that will serve as the caldron for Orlando brewer Ron Raike’s concoctions.
This Friday, January 28, the Shipyard Emporium will be holding a grand opening celebration. In addition to food and beverage samples, there will be an interactive photo booth, entertainment and a chance to meet the staff, including Shipyard Brewing Company’s owner, Fred Forsley.
The event runs from 6pm to 10pm and, according to general manager Allison Stevens, will “give customers the opportunity to meet local vendors, sample a variety of our food and beverage offerings, and check out everything our fresh marketplace has to offer.”
The Shipyard Emporium is located at 200 West Fairbanks Avenue (the former site of Strollo’s Cucino Due) in Winter Park, Florida.
[Image courtesy of Shipyard Brewing Company]
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022