The Daytona International Speedway plays host to a number of races throughout the year, but none are like the Rolex 24.
The entire event starts Thursday, January 27, 2011, and concludes Sunday, January 30, 2011, as the drivers cross that finish line after a full day of being on that track.
In between, there are fan activities, cook-offs, the Daytona 5K Daytona Run and Fun Walk, live bands and more. There’s even a carnival midway and a driver autograph session (Saturday morning).
Individual tickets for the race itself (Saturday, January 29) range from $35 to $85. Multi-day packages are available starting at $59.
SPEED Network will air the first 7 hours of the race, beginning at 3pm on Saturday, and the last 7 hours of the race, beginning at 9am on Sunday.
Visit the official site for the 49th Annual Rolex 24 for more information on activities and tickets.
[Photo credit: Motorsports Images and Archives]
- Out and About: The LEGO Movie Days Make LEGOLAND Florida Even More Awesome! #BuiltForKids #LEGOMovieDays - July 19, 2019
- ICE! at Gaylord Palms to Feature ‘The Polar Express’ for 2019 #CAGP19 #VisitICE2019 - July 18, 2019
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Returns Aug 23 with Record Breaking 120+ Restaurants @VisitOrlando #MagicalDining - July 17, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando Salutes First Responders with Half Off Admission Through July 31 #SeaWorldOrlando - July 16, 2019
- Apollo 11 Moon landing 50th Anniversary Events This Week in Central Florida #Apollo11 - July 15, 2019
- Dates Unveiled for the 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays #WaltDisneyWorld - July 14, 2019
- Win a Family 4-Pack of Tickets to Disney’s Newsies at Osceola Arts! @Osceola_Arts #Giveaway - July 10, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Hosts THE LEGO MOVIE DAYS Weekends in July and August 2019 #BuiltForKids - July 9, 2019
- Osceola Arts Presents Disney’s ‘Newsies’ Starting July 12 @Osceola_Arts - July 8, 2019
- July 4th Fireworks To Live Stream From Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Tonight - July 4, 2019