The Daytona International Speedway plays host to a number of races throughout the year, but none are like the Rolex 24.
The entire event starts Thursday, January 27, 2011, and concludes Sunday, January 30, 2011, as the drivers cross that finish line after a full day of being on that track.
In between, there are fan activities, cook-offs, the Daytona 5K Daytona Run and Fun Walk, live bands and more. There’s even a carnival midway and a driver autograph session (Saturday morning).
Individual tickets for the race itself (Saturday, January 29) range from $35 to $85. Multi-day packages are available starting at $59.
SPEED Network will air the first 7 hours of the race, beginning at 3pm on Saturday, and the last 7 hours of the race, beginning at 9am on Sunday.
Visit the official site for the 49th Annual Rolex 24 for more information on activities and tickets.
[Photo credit: Motorsports Images and Archives]
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023