Want some great deals on used books? Then head downtown to the Orlando Public Library this weekend for the Friends of the Orange County Library System Annual Winter Book Sale.
This Thursday (Jan 20) there will be a private preview sale for members of the Friends of the Orange County Library System, from 5pm to 7pm. Not a member? You can join at the door for as low as $15 annually (and get an extra 10% off).
The sale then opens to everyone. Hours of the sale are Friday (Jan 21) and Saturday (Jan 22) from 10am to 5pm, and Sunday (Jan 23) from 1:30pm to 4:30pm.
The main Orlando Public Library branch can be found in downtown Orlando at 101 E. Central Blvd. Reach them by phone at 407.835.7323.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023