While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading.
Colleen Lanin reviews the Mona Lisa Suite Hotel in Celebration for the i.see Kissimmee blog.
SeaWorld Orlando has put up a video on YouTube of their employees returning sea turtles to the wild. Very cool.
The Orlando Sentinel reviews last week’s Barry Manilow concert at the Amway Center.
Kelly Fitzpatrick’s Last Call column takes her to Stigma Tattoo Bar downtown (above Ichiban on Orange Ave.). Sounds like a cool little place.
Mark Baratelli of The Daily City says if you’re looking for a cool retro bar downtown, check out Stardust Lounge.
The Disney Blog reviews Tigger’s Bouncy Place at Winnie the Pooh in the Magic Kingdom.
And finally, The Pulse of Central Florida reports that local radio DJ Jayde Donovan has been picked to co-host a new TV show on the Bravo network.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022