While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading:
The Orlando Sentinel says the launch of Space Shuttle Discovery has been delayed once again. It was to launch Feb 3, but now there’s no solid date.
Central Florida Top 5 has all the details on the upcoming Seminole’s Got Talent competition.
The Travelin’ Gringo attended last weekend’s 5th annual Central Florida Crimeline Chili Cookoff in Sanford. Looks like it was a yummy event.
WESH reports that the city has approved the reconstruction plans for the Lake Eola Fountain.
Mark at The Daily City recommends The Imperial Wine Bar & Beer Garden at Ivanhoe Village.
Kelly Fitzpatrick of the Orlando Sentinel reports on a name change – and focus – for Tabu downtown.
The Orlando Theater Blog at the Orlando Sentinel has a review of Rock of Ages, playing this week at the Bob Carr P.A.C.
Finally, Orlando food critic Scott Joseph reviews the burger options at Pine 22 in downtown Orlando.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
2 thoughts on “Mid-Week Break: Orlando Around the Web for January 12, 2011”
Thanks for the link, Michelle!
Comments are closed.