A few weeks ago, I found out via Kelly Fitzpatrick that the Tabu was being reverted back to The Beacham Theater, in a new partnership involving the folks from next door’s The Social.
In the early-90s, an Irish-styled American hip hop trio by the name of House of Pain had a huge hit with “Jump Around.” After a few albums, lead rapper Everlast split from DJ Lethal and Danny Boy to do his own solo thing.
This year, the trio has decided to reunite, and their 20th Anniversary tour will be making a stop at The Beacham on March 31, 2011. Tickets are $20/$25 and go on sale this Friday, January 28 at 10am.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022