A few weeks ago, I found out via Kelly Fitzpatrick that the Tabu was being reverted back to The Beacham Theater, in a new partnership involving the folks from next door’s The Social.
In the early-90s, an Irish-styled American hip hop trio by the name of House of Pain had a huge hit with “Jump Around.” After a few albums, lead rapper Everlast split from DJ Lethal and Danny Boy to do his own solo thing.
This year, the trio has decided to reunite, and their 20th Anniversary tour will be making a stop at The Beacham on March 31, 2011. Tickets are $20/$25 and go on sale this Friday, January 28 at 10am.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023