I love Aveda products, but I know a lot of people still haven’t tried them. Well, here’s your perfect opportunity.
The weekend of January 28 – 30, 2011, the Aveda store at The Florida Mall is holding a Facials for Funds event to raise money for the SPCA of Central Florida.
From 12pm to 6pm each day, for a $10 donation, you will receive:
- A free 30 minute Customized Mini Facial
- $20 SPA Gift Certificate to Matthew Michael’s Aveda Salon and Spa (while supplies last)
- Relaxing Hand Relief Stress-Relieving Ritual
- Cup of Comforting Tea
- Customized hair/skin care samples (while supplies last)
100% of your donation will go towards the store’s pet walk fund-raiser for the SPCA of Central Florida.
For more information, call Aveda at 407.240.9292.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023
Comments are closed.