I love Aveda products, but I know a lot of people still haven’t tried them. Well, here’s your perfect opportunity.
The weekend of January 28 – 30, 2011, the Aveda store at The Florida Mall is holding a Facials for Funds event to raise money for the SPCA of Central Florida.
- A free 30 minute Customized Mini Facial
- $20 SPA Gift Certificate to Matthew Michael’s Aveda Salon and Spa (while supplies last)
- Relaxing Hand Relief Stress-Relieving Ritual
- Cup of Comforting Tea
- Customized hair/skin care samples (while supplies last)
100% of your donation will go towards the store’s pet walk fund-raiser for the SPCA of Central Florida.
For more information, call Aveda at 407.240.9292.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023