This sounds like a fun thing to do with a bunch of friends if you all have an artistic streak in you.
On Wednesday, February 2, 2011, Infusion Tea is hosting a benefit called Canvas & Cocktails.
For $29, each participant gets a canvas, art supplies and a glass of wine to loosen up the ol’ creative juices. Add a salad or wrap for $5 extra.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Monarch Learning Academy.
Infusion Tea is at 1600 Edgewater Dr and the event starts at 6:30pm. Reservations and prepayment required – call 407-999-5255 for more details.
And don’t forget Infusion Tea hosts the weekly College Park Farmers Market on Thursday afternoons, starting at 5pm. Some great local crafts for sale, including handmade candles and incense from Mountain Creek Candles.
- Orange County Regional History Center Offering Free Admission to See Pulse Memorial Crosses - June 9, 2023
- Taco Bell Tests Vegan Crunchwrap in Orlando - June 8, 2023
- Out and About: Broadway Takes Orlando “Into the Woods” And It’s a Hilarious Journey - June 7, 2023
- Fun Spot America Theme Parks Celebrates 25th Anniversary with $25 Ticket Deal on June 10, 2023 - June 6, 2023
- onePULSE Foundation Announces Seven-Year Anniversary Pulse Remembrance Week Activities - June 1, 2023
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
One thought on “Enjoy Canvas & Cocktails at Infusion Tea on February 2”
Infusion is a great place! We’re there every Thursday evening for the College Park Farmer’s Market and the staff is fantastic.
Comments are closed.