If you’ve ever taken your kids to a Chuck E. Cheese and thought, “I wish they had one of these for adults,” then you’ll want to know about what is soon to be the newest addition to International Drive.
Dave & Buster’s combines a restaurant, a bar, and an area with the latest interactive and video games. The whole idea is a total night out. Grab a meal, have a few drinks and play a few games with your friends.
The dining/entertainment complex will be taking over the former site of Race Rock, so it will have a great location on I-Drive. The Dallas-based company plans to demolish the existing building and construct a new one in its place.
Dave & Buster’s is planning on a summer 2011 opening. It will be the company’s first Orlando location, and its first new Florida location in ten years. There are also locations in Jacksonville and Miami.
[Image courtesy Dave & Busters]
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022