It’s a race of endurance, as the cars circle the track at the Daytona International Speedway. But when the cars crossed the finish line yesterday at the Rolex 24, Grey’s Anatomy actor Patrick Dempsey and his team, Dempsey Racing, had two spots in the Top 10.
Dempsey’s #40 car crossed the line in third, while car #41 finished tenth.
Dempsey Racing were sponsored for this race by Visit Florida and Share a Little Sunshine so their double Top 10 finish is even more awesome.
Here’s a shot of Patrick Dempsey pre-race with the #40 car (courtesy of Share a Little Sunshine):
And another at the winner’s circle courtesy of the Daytona International Speedway:
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023