It’s a race of endurance, as the cars circle the track at the Daytona International Speedway. But when the cars crossed the finish line yesterday at the Rolex 24, Grey’s Anatomy actor Patrick Dempsey and his team, Dempsey Racing, had two spots in the Top 10.
Dempsey’s #40 car crossed the line in third, while car #41 finished tenth.
Dempsey Racing were sponsored for this race by Visit Florida and Share a Little Sunshine so their double Top 10 finish is even more awesome.
Here’s a shot of Patrick Dempsey pre-race with the #40 car (courtesy of Share a Little Sunshine):
And another at the winner’s circle courtesy of the Daytona International Speedway:
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022