After using their Heathrow location as a testing ground, the Stonewood Grill and Tavern has unveiled a new menu for the fall.
I personally haven’t eaten there yet, but every time I drive by the location near the intersection of Dr. Phillips Blvd. and Conroy Rd, the parking lot is always packed. This is the sign of a good place to eat.
Among the items the popular restaurant says they’ve added are a rib eye steak and a Florida Orange cake, a three-layer cake reminiscent of a Dreamsicle frozen dessert.
The Florida-based chain was founded in 1999 and offers a variety of hand-cut steaks and market-fresh seafood cooked over an oak-burning grill.
There are 16 locations in the state, and one that’s escaped to Cary, NC.
For more info on the restaurant and its new menu, visit the Stonewood Grill website.
While at the site, sign up for their free Stonewood Club, which offers recipes, and the occasional coupon.
Have you eaten at Stonewood Grill? How’d you like it?
[Image courtesy of Stonewood Grill]
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023