After using their Heathrow location as a testing ground, the Stonewood Grill and Tavern has unveiled a new menu for the fall.
I personally haven’t eaten there yet, but every time I drive by the location near the intersection of Dr. Phillips Blvd. and Conroy Rd, the parking lot is always packed. This is the sign of a good place to eat.
Among the items the popular restaurant says they’ve added are a rib eye steak and a Florida Orange cake, a three-layer cake reminiscent of a Dreamsicle frozen dessert.
The Florida-based chain was founded in 1999 and offers a variety of hand-cut steaks and market-fresh seafood cooked over an oak-burning grill.
There are 16 locations in the state, and one that’s escaped to Cary, NC.
For more info on the restaurant and its new menu, visit the Stonewood Grill website.
While at the site, sign up for their free Stonewood Club, which offers recipes, and the occasional coupon.
Have you eaten at Stonewood Grill? How’d you like it?
[Image courtesy of Stonewood Grill]
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023