After using their Heathrow location as a testing ground, the Stonewood Grill and Tavern has unveiled a new menu for the fall.
I personally haven’t eaten there yet, but every time I drive by the location near the intersection of Dr. Phillips Blvd. and Conroy Rd, the parking lot is always packed. This is the sign of a good place to eat.
Among the items the popular restaurant says they’ve added are a rib eye steak and a Florida Orange cake, a three-layer cake reminiscent of a Dreamsicle frozen dessert.
The Florida-based chain was founded in 1999 and offers a variety of hand-cut steaks and market-fresh seafood cooked over an oak-burning grill.
There are 16 locations in the state, and one that’s escaped to Cary, NC.
For more info on the restaurant and its new menu, visit the Stonewood Grill website.
While at the site, sign up for their free Stonewood Club, which offers recipes, and the occasional coupon.
Have you eaten at Stonewood Grill? How’d you like it?
[Image courtesy of Stonewood Grill]
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022