While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading.
The Pulse of Central Florida checked out the new Brick House Tavern + Tap on I-Drive. Seems if you like Hooters and Winghouse, you’ll like this place. I like their beer menu – some really good stuff there.
What do you do after being trapped in a mine for several months? According to Attractions Magazine, if you’re the Chilean miners, you go to Walt Disney World.
Speaking of WDW, The Disney Food Blog, has a guest review of the Spirit of Aloha Luau Dinner Show at Disney’s Polynesian Resort. Lots of photos, too.
Looking for Things to do in Orlando with Holiday Guests? Central Florida Top 5 has a huge list to get you started.
Tasty Chomps food blog reviews Hamburger Mary downtown. They have some of the best burgers in town. Show’s not bad either.
AMPlified Culture reviews the College Park location of Infusion Tea. I like their menu, too.
Finally, after all of the eating done over the holidays, how about working it off at a roller derby boot camp? The Daily City has all the info you need.
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023