While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading.
The Pulse of Central Florida checked out the new Brick House Tavern + Tap on I-Drive. Seems if you like Hooters and Winghouse, you’ll like this place. I like their beer menu – some really good stuff there.
What do you do after being trapped in a mine for several months? According to Attractions Magazine, if you’re the Chilean miners, you go to Walt Disney World.
Speaking of WDW, The Disney Food Blog, has a guest review of the Spirit of Aloha Luau Dinner Show at Disney’s Polynesian Resort. Lots of photos, too.
Looking for Things to do in Orlando with Holiday Guests? Central Florida Top 5 has a huge list to get you started.
Tasty Chomps food blog reviews Hamburger Mary downtown. They have some of the best burgers in town. Show’s not bad either.
AMPlified Culture reviews the College Park location of Infusion Tea. I like their menu, too.
Finally, after all of the eating done over the holidays, how about working it off at a roller derby boot camp? The Daily City has all the info you need.
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022