While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading.
The Disney Food Blog has a great pictorial of the Bar du Chocolat at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando. Looks delicious!
While we’re on the subject of food, check out the review Scott Joseph gave of Matteo’s on International Drive. Seems like the restaurant offers good food with huge portions.
The Daily City has information on next year’s Orlando Downtown Art & Living Expo. The event takes place at Lake Eola the weekend of February 20-21, 2011.
i.seeKissimmee guest blogger Karla checks out Arabian Night’s holiday show.
Bess at Central Florida Top 5 talks about her experience with learning the art of burlesque at Orlando’s Studio K. Sounds like fun!
Finally, Gadling has a yummy pictorial on Four Amazing Edible Christmas Displays at Walt Disney World. ‘Scuse me while I drool.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023
One thought on “Mid-Week Break: Orlando Around the Web for December 22, 2010”
Thanks for the mention! I’m still sore from burlesque! 🙂
Comments are closed.