While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading.
The Disney Food Blog has a great pictorial of the Bar du Chocolat at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando. Looks delicious!
While we’re on the subject of food, check out the review Scott Joseph gave of Matteo’s on International Drive. Seems like the restaurant offers good food with huge portions.
The Daily City has information on next year’s Orlando Downtown Art & Living Expo. The event takes place at Lake Eola the weekend of February 20-21, 2011.
i.seeKissimmee guest blogger Karla checks out Arabian Night’s holiday show.
Bess at Central Florida Top 5 talks about her experience with learning the art of burlesque at Orlando’s Studio K. Sounds like fun!
Finally, Gadling has a yummy pictorial on Four Amazing Edible Christmas Displays at Walt Disney World. ‘Scuse me while I drool.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022