While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
aXis Magazine covered the grand opening of World of Beer’s UCF location and they have the photos to prove it. A beer store near UCF?? If they can’t make a go of it, nobody can.
Central Florida Top 5 did a round-up themselves this week. Check out all the local newsy videos they’ve highlighted like Lee DeWyze at Blue Martini and the Goo Goo Dolls at House of Blues.
The Orlando Sentinel reports that former WESH news anchor Wendy Chioji has joined forces with fellow WESH alumni Marc Middleton and Bill Shafer on a PBS show called “Growing Bolder.” The show is heading into its second season and is produced in Maitland.
Finally, John at The Disney Blog says the Fantasyland Expansion impact on Magic Kingdom will be huge. Be prepared for longer lines at MK rides in 2011, while all the renovations happen.
- WonderWorks Orlando Offering $10 All-Access Passes To Use After Quarantine .. @WonderWorksORL - April 10, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2020 Picks For #Easter Dining In #Orlando (At Home) - April 8, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For April 8, 2020: Kadance, Hawkers, Canvas, ICON Park, Estefan Kitchen Orlando, Ravenous Pig, and More .. #OrlandoFoodies - April 8, 2020
- Orange County and Visit Orlando Launch ‘#407Day’ Campaign April 7 to Support Local Restaurants .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - April 6, 2020
- Enzian Theater Offering Four New Indie Movies to Stream .. @EnzianTheater @atwdfilm #CorpusChristiFilm @ExtraOrdFilm @SWMYfilm - April 5, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Second Free Online #StayHome Music Fest April 5 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - April 5, 2020
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020