I first fell in love with Lush bath products thanks to my friends Jill and Jen. So when this little bit of news dropped in my lap (ok, I saw it on Facebook), I had to share.
Just call the store ahead of time, place and pay for your order over the phone and they’ll meet you outside with the bag(s) and receipt.
How easy does that make crossing people off your Christmas list?
For those not familiar with Lush, the company offers products made with no preservatives and minimal packaging. They not only do not test on animals, but they use only fresh, organic fruit and vegetable ingredients, along with essential oils and safe synthetics. The prices are reasonable for their products, too.
Oh yeah – everything smells yummy, too!
So window shop Lush online and then call 407-854-5874 to order.
Reminds me…I need to pick up some more Tramp shower gel. =)
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023