Currently co-starring in the hit CBS series “Hawaii Five-O,” actor Daniel Dae Kim managed to tear himself away from Hawaii long enough to bring his family to Walt Disney World.
While at Disney’s Hollywood Studios today, he ran into a fellow Hawaiian by the name of Lilo. Thankfully Stitch wasn’t around to cause trouble.
Kim, who was born in South Korea, made a name for himself in hit TV shows like “Lost” and “Angel.”
[Photo courtesy of Walt Disney World/Kent Phillips]
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022