What better a way to spend a Saturday afternoon than at a beer festival? Especially when it helps out a charity.
This Saturday, November 20, head on over to Audubon Park for their 1st Annual Beer Fest. The event takes place from 1pm to 6pm at the beer garden behind Big Daddy’s Roadhouse and O’Stromboli’s (3001 Corrine Dr, Orlando Fl.32803; corner of Corrine Drive and Winter Park Road).
In addition to unlimited beer sampling, the Audubon Park Beer Festival will feature food samples and live entertainment.
Tickets are $25 in advance and $30 day of the event. A donation of a canned food item for the Second Harvest food bank is also requested.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023