Singer KE$HA has just announced dates for her first ever North American headlining tour, which she’s calling the “Get $leazy Tour.”
But the date you need to know about is April 22nd. That’s when the tour reaches the House of Blues here in Orlando. It’s her only show in Florida.
Tickets are $33.50 for general admission and go on sale November 19, 2010, at 10am. However, if you pre-order KE$HA’s new CD Cannibal at her website, you get access to buy the tickets early via a pre-sale window online.
KE$HA got her first big break singing on Flo Rida’s number one single, “Right Round” and since then, she’s achieved fame and success on her own.
Not familiar with her? Here’s the video for “Tik Tok,” her first number one single from 2009.
[Photo courtesy RCA Records]
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022