Singer KE$HA has just announced dates for her first ever North American headlining tour, which she’s calling the “Get $leazy Tour.”
The 2011 tour starts February 15th in Portland, Oregon, and the first leg ends in Los Angeles on May 6th.
But the date you need to know about is April 22nd. That’s when the tour reaches the House of Blues here in Orlando. It’s her only show in Florida.
Tickets are $33.50 for general admission and go on sale November 19, 2010, at 10am. However, if you pre-order KE$HA’s new CD Cannibal at her website, you get access to buy the tickets early via a pre-sale window online.
KE$HA got her first big break singing on Flo Rida’s number one single, “Right Round” and since then, she’s achieved fame and success on her own.
Not familiar with her? Here’s the video for “Tik Tok,” her first number one single from 2009.
[Photo courtesy RCA Records]
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023
Comments are closed.