Singer KE$HA has just announced dates for her first ever North American headlining tour, which she’s calling the “Get $leazy Tour.”
But the date you need to know about is April 22nd. That’s when the tour reaches the House of Blues here in Orlando. It’s her only show in Florida.
Tickets are $33.50 for general admission and go on sale November 19, 2010, at 10am. However, if you pre-order KE$HA’s new CD Cannibal at her website, you get access to buy the tickets early via a pre-sale window online.
KE$HA got her first big break singing on Flo Rida’s number one single, “Right Round” and since then, she’s achieved fame and success on her own.
Not familiar with her? Here’s the video for “Tik Tok,” her first number one single from 2009.
[Photo courtesy RCA Records]
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023