To pump up support for their new CD, titled Cardiology, Good Charlotte are doing a small radio tour to introduce people to the new tracks.
According to XL-106.7 (WXXL-fm), the band will be appearing at the station on December 2, 2010. They’ll be doing an interview, along with a short performance.
And since a band performing live is only enhanced by an audience, XL-106.7 says they’ll be giving away spots in the studio in a contest.
Cardiology was released in stores on November 2, 2010.
The first single from the CD is “Like It’s Her Birthday,” and if you haven’t heard it yet, here’s the video for it:
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022