One thing Orlando is not short of is art festivals. But one of my favorites is the annual Festival of the Masters held at Downtown Disney.
This weekend, November 12-14, is the 35th incarnation of the event and the sidewalks of Downtown Disney will be lined with tents featuring hundreds of artists.
Working in a variety of mediums, most of the art is actually for sale, so not only can you admire the works, but you can also get some Christmas shopping out of the way with a one-of-a-kind handmade gift.
The event also has live entertainment and several family-friendly activities.
The best part? Admission and parking are free.
Below, courtesy of Disney, is an image of the 2010 Festival of the Masters winning signature piece called “Coming Togther” by Amel Platon.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023