One thing Orlando is not short of is art festivals. But one of my favorites is the annual Festival of the Masters held at Downtown Disney.
Working in a variety of mediums, most of the art is actually for sale, so not only can you admire the works, but you can also get some Christmas shopping out of the way with a one-of-a-kind handmade gift.
The event also has live entertainment and several family-friendly activities.
The best part? Admission and parking are free.
Below, courtesy of Disney, is an image of the 2010 Festival of the Masters winning signature piece called “Coming Togther” by Amel Platon.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022