It’s not St. Patrick’s Day, but if you feel like getting a bit o’Irish on, then you’ll definitely want to check out this weekend’s first annual Feile in Baldwin Park.
This Irish Music and Culture Festival is taking place Saturday, November 20, 2010, at Blue Jacket Park, located in the Baldwin Park neighborhood of Orlando.
Local Irish pubs will be serving up food, as well as drink specials like $5 carbombs and Guinness pints.
Entertainment will come via bands like The Young Dubliners, Off Kilter and more. There will also be a “Little Leprechaun” kids zone for the little ones.
The event runs 1pm to 10pm. Admission is $10 in advance and tickets can be bought at Paddy Murphy’s (Baldwin Park), Liam Fitzpatrick’s (Lake Mary) and Hagan O’Reilly’s (Winter Garden). Tickets can also be bought day of at the gate for $15, or $10 with a can of food to donate to the Hope Foundation. Children under 13 are free.
This Feile (pronounced Fay-La) sounds like it could be fun.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023