If you were out at Epcot on Wednesday and thought you caught a glimpse of Hollywood power couple Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones, you would have been right.
The actors and their children, Dylan (age 10) and Carys (age 7), visited the park on November 24, taking in the holiday decor. They were also said to be celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary, which was on November 18th.
Douglas, who has been battling cancer, was said to be in good spirits, and the entire family took time out to pose for the photo below with Mickey and Minnie in their holiday finest.
[Photo: Kent Phillips/Walt Disney World]
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022