Orlando restaurant critic Scott Joseph has written a new book titled, “Scott Joseph’s 2010 Orlando Restaurant Guide,” culled from his many reviews.
This week Thursday (October 28), he’s holding a release party at Dragonfly.
The book features over 250 Orlando restaurants, all reviewed by Joseph. It costs $14.95 and Joseph will have some to purchase at the event, “at a reduced price” he says. The book is also for sale online, if you can’t make it to the event.
Dragonfly Restaurant is at 7972 Via Dellagio Way, just west of the intersection of W. Sand Lake Rd and Dr. Phillips Blvd. The book release/signing runs from 6pm to 8pm.
Follow Scott Joseph’s reviews at his blog.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023