Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines. NASCAR driver Tony Stewart will be making an appearance at the NASCAR Sports Grille at Universal Orlando CityWalk.
Stewart will be appearing on Thursday, October 28, 2010, from 6pm to 8pm.
It’s free to meet him, but you have to have a ticket to do so. Those free tickets are limited to 525 people and are available in the giftshop of the restaurant.
Expect this one to be packed.
Stewart is the driver of the Number 14 Office Depot/Old Spice Chevrolet and owner of Stewart-Haas Racing. He’s won many races, including two so far this year. He’s currently in seventh place in NASCAR’s Chase for the Sprint Cup championship points standings.
So head on down and get your free ticket a.s.a.p. because there probably won’t be any left by day of.
Tip: Go after 6pm to pay reduced parking in the Universal Orlando garage.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023