It’s free to meet him, but you have to have a ticket to do so. Those free tickets are limited to 525 people and are available in the giftshop of the restaurant.
Expect this one to be packed.
Stewart is the driver of the Number 14 Office Depot/Old Spice Chevrolet and owner of Stewart-Haas Racing. He’s won many races, including two so far this year. He’s currently in seventh place in NASCAR’s Chase for the Sprint Cup championship points standings.
So head on down and get your free ticket a.s.a.p. because there probably won’t be any left by day of.
Tip: Go after 6pm to pay reduced parking in the Universal Orlando garage.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023