It’s free to meet him, but you have to have a ticket to do so. Those free tickets are limited to 525 people and are available in the giftshop of the restaurant.
Expect this one to be packed.
Stewart is the driver of the Number 14 Office Depot/Old Spice Chevrolet and owner of Stewart-Haas Racing. He’s won many races, including two so far this year. He’s currently in seventh place in NASCAR’s Chase for the Sprint Cup championship points standings.
So head on down and get your free ticket a.s.a.p. because there probably won’t be any left by day of.
Tip: Go after 6pm to pay reduced parking in the Universal Orlando garage.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022