I didn’t even know we had the Del Taco chain in Orlando, but it appears we actually have two locations in town.
At any rate, tomorrow the chain is celebrating “Tacoberfest” with 29 cent tacos between 11am and 11pm. There is a limit of 10 at that price, but if you still feel the hunger, the website says the regular promotion price for tacos are 39 cents.
The two Del Taco locations that are open are in Oviedo (3551 Dovera Drive) and in Orlando (12025 Collegiate Way), near UCF.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022