Driving around the Mall at Millenia this week, I spied a new business in the outer set of buildings at the corner of Conroy and Millenia.
Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt had its grand opening last month on August 14 and is pretty much a self-serve type of place.
You go in and pick your flavor from what’s available that day. TFFY rotates the flavors on a daily basis and they do allow you to sample them before you buy.
Today’s flavors were Almond, Coconut, Blueberry, Cheesecake, Vanilla, Death by Chocolate, Original tart, Mango, and Heath Bar.
Once you decide on a flavor, you pour it out into the cup. There are two flavors per machine and you can choose to have those two flavors swirled together.
Then you pick what toppings you want from the counter. There are pump bottles of chocolate, caramel and other liquid toppings. A tower holds the candy toppings and counter bar holds the perishable toppings like fresh fruit and whipped cream. You can put as much of whatever you like on your yogurt.
Just don’t get too carried away with piling on the toppings, though. TFFY charges by the ounce, so the more you put on, the heavier your cup of yogurt.
All concoctions cost 46 cents an ounce.
I blended almond and Heath Bar yogurt and topped it with kiwi fruit, granola and Ghirardelli caramel. Total for my creation was a little over $3 after tax.
The yogurt was the texture of soft serve ice cream and had a sweet taste to it. I liked the unusual flavor choices, too. I would say Tutti Frutti Yogurt would be a good substitute for an ice cream craving.
One other thing I noticed is that they also carry yogurt treats for dogs. They’re in a little freezer by the door and these pre-packaged treats come in doggy-approved flavors like banana and peanut butter. A single serving cup is under $3.
Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt is located at 4104 Millenia Blvd and they’re open 11am to 10pm every day except for Friday and Saturday when they’re open until 11pm.
- Holidays In Space Returns To Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Dec 17 – 31, 2021 .. @ExploreSpaceKSC #HolidaysInSpace - November 29, 2021
- Fairwinds Broadway In Orlando Hosts ‘The Prom’ At Dr. Phillips Center Dec 7-12, 2021 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #FAIRWINDSBway @ThePromMusical #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - November 28, 2021
- 4th Annual FusionFest Returns To Downtown Orlando Nov 27-28, 2021 .. #FusionFest #OrlandoArts - November 23, 2021
- Holidays At LEGOLAND Return To LEGOLAND Florida Starting Nov. 26, 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #OrlandoHolidays #HolidaysatLEGOLAND - November 22, 2021
- Iron Chef Morimoto Returns to Morimoto Asia to Host Events in Dec 2021 .. #MorimotoAsia #DisneySprings #OrlandoFoodies - November 21, 2021
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2021 In Orlando .. #ThanksgivingDay #ThanksgivingDinners #ThanksgivingBrunch - November 20, 2021
- 2021 Orlando Walk for Apraxia Takes Place Nov. 20 in Casselberry .. #WalkForApraxia @apraxia_kids - November 16, 2021
- The New Walt Disney World Swan Reserve Hotel Officially Opens in Orlando .. #WaltDisneyWorldSwanReserve #SwanReserve #OrlandoHotels #DisneyHotels - November 15, 2021
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The 2021 Holidays Starting Nov. 19 .. #DazzlingNights @Creative_Proj @LeuGardens - November 12, 2021
- Immersive Van Gogh Exhibition Debuts in Orlando November 26, 2021 .. #ImmersiveVanGogh #OrlandoArt - November 11, 2021