Restaurant critic Scott Joseph has written a new book titled, “Scott Joseph’s Orlando Restaurant Guide,” and this week Thursday (Sept 16), he’s holding a release party at Citrus.
The book features over 250 Orlando restaurants, all reviewed by Joseph. It costs $14.95 and I’m sure Joseph will have some to purchase at the event. The book is also for sale online, if you can’t make it to the event.
Citrus Restaurant is at 821 N. Orange Ave., just north of downtown. The book release/signing runs from 6pm to 8pm.
Follow Scott Joseph’s reviews at his blog.
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 25, 2023-Jan. 01, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023
- Wekiva Island Hosts 9th Annual Central Florida Fall EggFest Nov. 11, 2023 - November 6, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2023 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 5, 2023