Restaurant critic Scott Joseph has written a new book titled, “Scott Joseph’s Orlando Restaurant Guide,” and this week Thursday (Sept 16), he’s holding a release party at Citrus.
The event will feature complimentary appetizers, beer and wine, as Joseph autographs copies of his new book.
The book features over 250 Orlando restaurants, all reviewed by Joseph. It costs $14.95 and I’m sure Joseph will have some to purchase at the event. The book is also for sale online, if you can’t make it to the event.
Citrus Restaurant is at 821 N. Orange Ave., just north of downtown. The book release/signing runs from 6pm to 8pm.
Follow Scott Joseph’s reviews at his blog.
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023