Forget fast food dollar menus. If you want lunch for under a dollar in Orlando, head to your nearest N.Y.P.D. Pizza.
Every day from 11am to 5pm, the restaurant offers one of its pizzas for 99 cents a slice. The choice of pizza varies, but you can see what pizza is being offered on the N.Y.P.D. Pizza website.
For September, the 99 cent slice is The Sicilian, a deep-dish cheese pizza.
There are five locations in the Orlando area, and you can find a complete listing of those on the website, too.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022