The Columbia Restaurant has been serving world-famous Spanish cuisine since it first opened in 1905 in Ybor City, FL. Since then, the owners have expanded locations, including opening one in Celebration.
This Sunday, September 19, The Columbia Restaurant rolls back the prices for “1905 Day” to celebrate the 105th anniversary of the fourth and fifth generation family-owned business. As has been the tradition since their 75th anniversary, the Columbia has developed a special menu with the prices of yesteryear for this day.
Items will include: Chicken & Yellow Rice “Ybor” for $2.95, Boliche (eye round of beef) for $2.95, Merluza “A la Rusa” for $2.95, Columbia’s Original “1905 Salad” for $1.95, Sangria for $.95 cents, flan for $.50 cents, and their richly brewed American coffee for $.05 cents.
“1905 Day” specials run from noon until 7pm. On this day only, reservations are not accepted, and to go and take-out items are not available. It’s a popular event, so expect to wait for a table to become available.
The Columbia Restaurant is located at 649 Front St. in Celebration. Phone is 407-566-1505.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022