The Columbia Restaurant has been serving world-famous Spanish cuisine since it first opened in 1905 in Ybor City, FL. Since then, the owners have expanded locations, including opening one in Celebration.
This Sunday, September 19, The Columbia Restaurant rolls back the prices for “1905 Day” to celebrate the 105th anniversary of the fourth and fifth generation family-owned business. As has been the tradition since their 75th anniversary, the Columbia has developed a special menu with the prices of yesteryear for this day.
Items will include: Chicken & Yellow Rice “Ybor” for $2.95, Boliche (eye round of beef) for $2.95, Merluza “A la Rusa” for $2.95, Columbia’s Original “1905 Salad” for $1.95, Sangria for $.95 cents, flan for $.50 cents, and their richly brewed American coffee for $.05 cents.
“1905 Day” specials run from noon until 7pm. On this day only, reservations are not accepted, and to go and take-out items are not available. It’s a popular event, so expect to wait for a table to become available.
The Columbia Restaurant is located at 649 Front St. in Celebration. Phone is 407-566-1505.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023