The Columbia Restaurant has been serving world-famous Spanish cuisine since it first opened in 1905 in Ybor City, FL. Since then, the owners have expanded locations, including opening one in Celebration.
This Sunday, September 19, The Columbia Restaurant rolls back the prices for “1905 Day” to celebrate the 105th anniversary of the fourth and fifth generation family-owned business. As has been the tradition since their 75th anniversary, the Columbia has developed a special menu with the prices of yesteryear for this day.
Items will include: Chicken & Yellow Rice “Ybor” for $2.95, Boliche (eye round of beef) for $2.95, Merluza “A la Rusa” for $2.95, Columbia’s Original “1905 Salad” for $1.95, Sangria for $.95 cents, flan for $.50 cents, and their richly brewed American coffee for $.05 cents.
“1905 Day” specials run from noon until 7pm. On this day only, reservations are not accepted, and to go and take-out items are not available. It’s a popular event, so expect to wait for a table to become available.
The Columbia Restaurant is located at 649 Front St. in Celebration. Phone is 407-566-1505.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023