Was driving through the parking lot at the Marketplace at Dr. Phillips (corner of Dr. Phillips and Sand Lake Rd.) earlier this week when I spied this sign:
I went online to the World of Beer website and there’s no date set for its opening. It just says “Fall 2010” on the site. Looking inside, it seems as though there’s quite a bit of construction yet to happen.
According to the Facebook page, the store will carry over 500 beers. My kind of store! I’ll definitely be there to check it out when it opens.
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023
One thought on “World of Beer Coming to Dr. Phillips”
Worst Place ever!! will never recommend to anyone!! HORRIBLE customer service and employees!! Really Racist Staff members!! Do Not waste your money of this place!!!
Comments are closed.