Opening up a second location at Pointe Orlando has turned out to be a good thing for the Funky Monkey Wine Company. It’s proven to be so popular that they’re already expanding.
They’re adding a new dining room with 75 more seats, a sushi lounge, a sake bar and doubling the size of the kitchen.
Besides the Pointe Orlando location, Funky Monkey has their original location at 912 N. Mills Ave. Both are open at 4:30pm Monday through Friday, and at 5pm on Saturday and Sundays.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022