It might surprise some people, but Orlando has many fine dining establishments. Quite a few of them even have celebrity chef names attached to them, like Emeril Lagasse and Todd English.
From September 1 through September 30, 2010, over sixty of Orlando’s best restaurants are participating in this annual restaurant promotion.
For $30 per person (plus tax and beverages), it’s possible to enjoy a three-course meal at places like CRAVE, Funky Monkey Wine Company, Norman’s at the Ritz-Carlton, Roy’s Hawaiian Fusion and Seasons 52.
Even some theme park restaurants are participating. Among the Universal restaurants participating are Emeril’s Orlando, Emeril’s Tchoup Chop, Latin Quarter and The Kitchen at the Hard Rock Hotel (one of my favorites). SeaWorld’s Makahiki Luau is on the list. Walt Disney World is even represented by Todd English’s bluezoo (Swan and Dolphin resorts) and Portabello Trattoria (Downtown Disney).
For a complete listing of restaurants, along with sample menus, visit the Orlando Magic Dining Month website.
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023