It might surprise some people, but Orlando has many fine dining establishments. Quite a few of them even have celebrity chef names attached to them, like Emeril Lagasse and Todd English.
Of course eating at them can be pricey, but during Orlando Magic Dining Month, it’s possible to enjoy the gourmet experience without paying the price for it.
From September 1 through September 30, 2010, over sixty of Orlando’s best restaurants are participating in this annual restaurant promotion.
For $30 per person (plus tax and beverages), it’s possible to enjoy a three-course meal at places like CRAVE, Funky Monkey Wine Company, Norman’s at the Ritz-Carlton, Roy’s Hawaiian Fusion and Seasons 52.
Even some theme park restaurants are participating. Among the Universal restaurants participating are Emeril’s Orlando, Emeril’s Tchoup Chop, Latin Quarter and The Kitchen at the Hard Rock Hotel (one of my favorites). SeaWorld’s Makahiki Luau is on the list. Walt Disney World is even represented by Todd English’s bluezoo (Swan and Dolphin resorts) and Portabello Trattoria (Downtown Disney).
For a complete listing of restaurants, along with sample menus, visit the Orlando Magic Dining Month website.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023