In addition to the opportunity to try out food from different countries, one of the highlights of the annual Epcot Food & Wine Festival is the Eat to the Beat concert series.
Each night, guests at Epcot can enjoy live music at the America Gardens Theater from acts that had hits in the last three decades, mostly concentrating on the 80s and 90s.
The Eat to the Beat line-up has just been released for this fall and here are the acts scheduled to play:
- September 30 – October 2 … Taylor Dayne
- October 3-5 … .38 Special
- October 6-7 … Jon Secada
- October 8-9 … Roger Hodgson, formerly of Supertramp
- October 10-12 … Billy Ocean
- October 13-16 … Starship Starring Mickey Thomas
- October 17-19 … Sugar Ray
- October 20-21 … The Orchestra, starring former members of ELO
- October 22-23 … Howard Jones
- October 24-26 … Boyz II Men
- October 27-28 … Gin Blossoms
- October 29-30 … Sister Hazel
- October 31-November 1 … Hanson
- November 2-3 … The Pointer Sisters
- November 4-6 … Night Ranger
- November 7-8 … Air Supply
- November 9-10 … Richard Marx
- November 11-13 … Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Of course, the schedule is subject to change, but if you like to plan your visits to the fest to coincide with a fave musician or band, this is the complete line-up as of right now.
There are quite a few I’d like to see from this list. How about you?