For the 13th consecutive year, Otronicon returns to the Orlando Science Center January 12-15, letting guests have hands-on experience with the latest in technology.
Otronicon connects visitors with the creative professionals and technology that are turning Central Florida into a hub for innovation. Attendees can fly a real-world military simulator, operate a surgical robot or get a preview of tomorrow’s technology.
Plus, presentations and workshops will allow you to interact with real-world professionals and learn the tricks of the trade as you practice valuable STEM skills.
Featuring multiple industry partners including Lockheed Martin, Walt Disney World Resort, Florida Hospital for Children, University of Central Florida, and others, Otronicon is the Science Center’s largest annual event, hosting more than 15,000 visitors last year.
Admission to Otronicon is free for OSC members, $20.95 for adults, $18.95 for seniors and students, and $14.95 for youth (ages 3-11). Tickets will be available online January 1, 2018, allowing guests to save time upon entry to the event.
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Out and About: Otronicon 2018 at the Orlando Science Center Proves STEM is Fun - January 16, 2018
- BIG Something to Play The Social in Orlando on January 17, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT® Returns to Amway Center with Action-Packed Card February 24, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Teams for the Pro Bowl Game in Orlando January 28, 2018 #ProBowlOrlando #ThisIsOrlando - January 14, 2018