A new Wawa has opened in Orlando, and since it’s right by my house, I decided to stop by and check it out.
This Wawa is located on the northeast corner of the intersection of Central Florida Parkway and John Young Parkway, near the Ritz-Carlton and JW Marriott Grande Lakes.
With their range of hoagies, coffee, and other convenience store offerings, it’ll be great to have it so close to our neighborhood, and schools. It’ll also be more convenient to get gas.
Are you a fan of Wawa? Our editor loves their hoagies and can’t wait until the Lake Buena Vista location opens near her.
- Out and About: Monster Jam is Coming to Orlando Jan 20 and We Previewed It In Tampa - January 16, 2018
- Out and About: Marvel Universe LIVE! Age of Heroes at the Amway Center is Fun For the Whole Family - January 13, 2018
- New #Wawa Opens on Central Florida Parkway in Orlando - December 14, 2017
- Out and About: Christmas Bricktacular Returns to LEGOland Florida! - December 8, 2017
- Out and About: Zarrella’s Italian & Wood Fired Pizza in Cape Canaveral - June 11, 2017
- Out and About: 139th Silver Spurs Rodeo is Fun for the Whole Family - June 8, 2017
- Out and About: Universal Orlando Celebrates Holidays with Macy’s Parade and Grinchmas - December 27, 2016
- Out and About: Disney on Ice Follow Your Heart is Fun for the Whole Family! - September 5, 2016
- Out and About: House of Pho Opens in Orlando - August 14, 2016
- Out and About: A Dining Review of Pincho Factory in Dr Phillips - April 18, 2016