Further expanding on the park dining options, Universal Orlando has announced it will begin offering a Marvel Character dinner starting December 7.
This dinner buffet will feature fresh salads like orzo and mozzarella and tomato. Entrees will include roasted rosemary lemon chicken, shrimp scampi and chicken scallopini, along with penne Bolognese, stuffed jumbo shells and specialty pizzas. Desserts will finish the meal.
It wouldn’t be a Marvel dinner without character appearances, and the meal will feature interactions and photo ops with Captain America, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm and Rogue.
Cost for the Marvel Character dinner is $49.99 for adults, and $24.99 for kids age 3-9. Separate park admission is also required.
It will take place Thursday through Sunday from 5-7pm in Cafe 4 in Marvel Super Hero Island at Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
Reservations are recommended and can be made online at universalorlando.com or by calling (407) 224-FOOD (3663).
[Image courtesy Universal Orlando]
- Orlando Science Center Opens Registration For Winter Break Camps - December 18, 2017
- Aloma Bowling Centers Offering Winter All Access Pass Through January 2018 - December 17, 2017
- Gaylord Palms Resort Makes “Kiss-Story” By Breaking GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Title - December 16, 2017
- LEGOland Florida Offers VIP Experience During the Holidays - December 15, 2017
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017