To make room for the previously announced “UP” show at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Flights of Wonder will close on December 31, 2017.
This 25-minute show, performed several times a day, features more than 20 species of free-flying exotic birds, including Harris hawks, Barbary falcons, macaws, ibis and yellow-naped Amazon parrots.
An entertaining and informative bird trainer welcomes you to this mystical place. With “help” from Guano Joe or Jane—the amusing explorer who fears birds more than a bit—the trainer introduces you to the fascinating natural behaviors and often humorous talents of these birds.
Flights of Wonder is located at the Caravan Theater in Anandapur village. It is one of the park’s original attractions.
Are you sad the show is closing, or are you looking forward to seeing the new “UP” show?
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Out and About: Otronicon 2018 at the Orlando Science Center Proves STEM is Fun - January 16, 2018
- BIG Something to Play The Social in Orlando on January 17, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT® Returns to Amway Center with Action-Packed Card February 24, 2018 - January 15, 2018