The halls of the Orlando Museum of Art will look a lot like Christmas when the 31st annual Festival of the Trees returns November 11-19, 2017.
Council of 101, which sponsors the event, invites you to Jingle All the Way through the halls filled with extravagant, designer-decorated trees, breathtaking displays of wreaths and tabletop trees, gingerbread masterpieces, and appearances by Santa.
The Orlando Museum of Art will showcase designer Christmas trees of all sizes, holiday vignettes, custom hand designed wreaths and table décor, a gingerbread village, tabletop displays and more. Each piece is designed by Orlando’s finest designers and is available for purchase.
Festival of Trees is a major fundraiser for the Orlando Museum of Art, and during its run, there are also several additional event days.
Seniors receive discounted admission of $10 on November 14, from 10am to 5pm.
Kids will love the Reindeer Romp Children’s Party on November 15 from 6-8:30pm. Tickets are $30 per person and include a fun-filled evening of holiday excitement, Santa, and more.
They can also enjoy Breakfast with Santa on November 18 from 8:30-10am. Have your picture taken with him and join in singing Christmas carols and other fun-filled holiday-inspired activities. Tickets are $30 per person.
For the adults, Ugly Holiday Sweater Date Night takes place on November 17 from 7-10pm. Enjoy music while strolling through the Festival of Trees and the Museum’s exhibitions. Casual eats and drinks available for purchase in Pearson’s Festival Café. Tickets are $25 per person.
Tickets to view the Festival of Trees are only $15 for adults, and $5 for children 3-11, which includes admission to the rest of the museum. They may be purchased in person, via phone by calling 407-896-4231 x254 or online at omart.org/events/festival_of_trees. Hours are 10am to 5pm daily.
- Orlando Science Center Opens Registration For Winter Break Camps - December 18, 2017
- Aloma Bowling Centers Offering Winter All Access Pass Through January 2018 - December 17, 2017
- Gaylord Palms Resort Makes “Kiss-Story” By Breaking GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Title - December 16, 2017
- LEGOland Florida Offers VIP Experience During the Holidays - December 15, 2017
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017