Disney has released the first details of a new area in their upcoming Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios called Woody’s Lunch Box.
This eatery is fashioned from Andy’s lunch box and thermos, and will feature a walk-up quick-service window that will serve up tasty meals and old-fashioned soda floats.
It appears in the rendering provided by Disney that a seating area with umbrellas will be nearby for guests to use while eating.
Mini Baybel will be the quick-service restaurant’s partner, so I’m guessing the little cheese snacks will be included in some meal combos (perhaps the kid’s meals).
Woody’s Lunch Box and the rest of Toy Story Land is scheduled to open Summer 2018.
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Out and About: Otronicon 2018 at the Orlando Science Center Proves STEM is Fun - January 16, 2018
- BIG Something to Play The Social in Orlando on January 17, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT® Returns to Amway Center with Action-Packed Card February 24, 2018 - January 15, 2018