Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am, one of the largest women’s surf events in the United States, will be held at the Cocoa Beach Pier the weekend of October 14-15, 2017.
Now in its fourth year, the event kicks off Saturday with pro surfers taking to the waves at 9am. On Sunday, starting at 9am,13 amateur divisions will compete.
The finals for all divisions, including professional, will be held after the amateur surf category on Sunday. The awards ceremony will close out the tournament at Keith’s Oyster Bar and Grill at 6pm on Sunday evening.
Admission to the Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am is free. Parking at Cocoa Beach Pier is $15.
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017